Pair of gilt bronze wall lights, chiselled and gilded. Two arms of lights, garlands of leaves topped with a child playing the flute. After a design from Jean Hauré in 1787, sculptor in charge of the furniture and decoration for the french crown from 1784, ordered for the Château de Saint Cloud.
A copy is exhibited at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
Reference "Vergoldete Bronzen" par H. Ottomeyer et P. Proschel. Munich:1986 (288).